Tuesday 2 September 2008

Dead Set

My favourite curmudgeon, Charlie Brooker, has a new show coming soon to E4 called Dead Set. Click on the red Big Brother Eye for a trailer.

The show is a zombie apocalypse seen through the eyes of Big Brother contestants trapped in the Big Brother house. The trailer suggests that this show will be taking zombies seriously and isn't aiming for a Shaun of the Dead comedy. Hopefully the series can maintain the zombie drama throughout its run. If it can capture the grim spirit of Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead then Dead Set should be a cracker!

2 comments:

Rev/Views said...

I'm looking forward to this one. Remind me when it's close to coming out because I'm terrible at keeping track of UK TV programs.

Unknown said...

I my actually get around to watching this. Thanks for the tip-off.